Professional Image Inc. is an Oklahoma-based printing and packaging manufacturer located in Tulsa, OK. We serve a diverse array of industries including food, cosmetics, nutraceuticals, etc..
Our company has two brands operating under the same roof. Professional Image provides custom packaging to larger national clients and aspecialtybox.com offers pre-designed (stock) packaging solutions for chocolate shops, bakeries, event planners, and more.
The Account Executive is expected to effectively provide packaging solutions, and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. Sales representatives are responsible for generating sales from both existing and new clients.
The sales representative is expected to effectively provide packaging solutions for clients, and ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction at all times. Sales representatives are responsible for generating sales from both existing and new clients.
- Capable of multiple account sales, marketing/competitive assessment, economic evaluation of business opportunities, and solution-matching analysis.
- Possess applied knowledge in identifying specific customer needs.
- Possess strong sales, prospecting, negotiation, and consultative skills.
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in packaging engineering, structural design, and the print industry is a plus.
- Ability to effectively present and respond to questions from managers, agents, clients and coworkers.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Word.
- Ability to travel.
- Develop and grow accounts.
- Perform core selling activities, including sales call preparation, price negotiation, execution of sales calls, and post-call analysis and reporting.
- Understand and recommend services and solutions that apply to the customer’s value chain.
- Develop and maintain account plans and integrate efforts with other sales reps on targeted accounts as appropriate.
- Ensures customer satisfaction during all phases of the sales cycle.
- Qualify and evaluate prospects within target market segments.
- Ensures seamless transition of post-sale service activities.
- Meet sales and expense budget goals.
- May be required to perform other duties as directed.
- Medical, prescription, and dental benefits with employee contribution
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Opportunity for advancement